Pageviews last month

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year! :D

Welcome to 2012!

I hope you all had a fantastic night in/out and made some new years resolutions and stuffs :D

So what are your new years resolutions? Do you keep them? Are you even making any this year? 
Mine are: 

1. Look after my skin more
2. Go to the gym more and lose weight 
3. Write more blogs :D
4. NEVER DRINK THAT MUCH ALCOHOL AGAIN! *

Hope 2011 was a good year for you and that 2012 will be even better :D

:D 




Sorry about the lack of blogs, been quite busy over the Christmas period but normal service will resume soon :D 



*On NYE I drank so much I ended up having alcohol poisoning. I kept up my boyfriend and his family by being extremely ill. I am ok now but I strongly advise everyone to watch what they are drinking whenever you are drinking alcohol, and remember to keep drinking water inbetween alcoholic drinks! I don't want anyone to experience what I went through that night so please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment